Registrations for the best Amazon course on the planet, Amazing Selling Machine 9 are closing down at midnight. This is an Exclusive Chance to build an amazingly successful business and achieve financial freedom that you deserve.
Everybody wishes and hopes for successful life and good career as long as he lives in this universe. Success is not an event, but a continuous process. One must aim and dream for higher positions in his career and life.
7 Success secrets:
It is the main stay of all the factors. Have a clear vision about your aim which should be practical, worthy, feasible and have full confidence in your capacity to achieve it under any circumstances.
2. Sincere attempts:
Strive sincerely, without any shadow of doubt both mentally and physically. There should not be any lacunae in your efforts.
3. Good beginning:
All is well that ends well. So plan it in a good manner, other wise, it (bad planning) plans for your failure.
4. Winning of the minds:
First of all, try to win the minds of your parents, the teachers and the elders, who always wish your welfare and show respect and gratitude towards them, for their timely advices and guidance. They are blessings to you in disguise and never underestimate them and seek their valuable experience and guidance in times of need.
5. Have pure thoughts:
Remember and keep it in your mind always that impure thoughts do more harm to our body than food, we take.
6. Have helping nature:
Helping others means indirectly helping yourself and in the course of time they, who are benefitted by you, render their valuable services to you in your efforts and career.
7. Have plenty of faith in God:
Of all the above factors, this is the most important factor. (Atheists may not believe God). My sincere advice is, read the autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi (the great soul),”My Experiments with Truth”. Gandhiji always starts his daily programmers with prayer. He has got immense faith in God, the Almighty.
Self-Confidence is nothing but to believe in yourself. Think what you are and what you can do in your life. Some people are born with full of self-confidence but not everyone; some of us need to work on it. There are some important key factors which make you feel confident and now I’m going to discuss some important factors to increase your confidence.
1. Dress Nicely: Wearing good clothes that fit you correctly will definitely increase your confidence. Many of us do the mistake that we wear clothes that look nice but do not necessarily suit our body type. We should wear clothes that fit you well. If your body is healthy, avoid wearing too tight or too loose clothes. On the other hand, if you are very skinny please do not wear very loose clothes.
2. Physical Activity: Get involved in any physical activity like dancing, cycling or running will make you feel better. If every day we do yoga for 30 minutes, it will not only increase our physical muscular strength but also our mental strength and self-confidence. Regular exercise will make your body fit and physical fitness has a huge effect on self-confidence.
3. Remember Your Good Qualities: Everybody has some good and some bad qualities. Always remember your best qualities. It is true that a nervous person has less confidence. Discover your best things and focus on your talent. Make a list of your good points and remind it daily, especially when you feel nervous. It will boost your confidence.
4. Positive Attitude: We know that nobody can always think positive and there are some limits to positive thinking. But if you decide you can definitely make a positive attitude towards your life. Please avoid self-pity and never try to gain the sympathy of others. Make good friends and meet people who encourage and motivate you.
5. Good Posture: Always stand up straight, hold your head high, throw your shoulders back and walk with confident steps. People with slumped shoulders and exhausted movements display a lack of self-confidence. By practicing good posture, you’ll automatically feel more confident.
6. Work on Your Communication: Improve your communication skill. Stand in front of the mirror and speak for yourself. Don’t talk too fast or too slow as talking too fast shows your nervousness. Being too slow is also not good so that you need to speak with self-control. Maintain eye contact with a listener, it would show the real confidence in you.
7. Make a Hobby: Keep learning new things and make it your hobbies. Adopt any activity that makes you feel happy like listening to music, dancing, learning some new computer skills, reading, writing, gardening, cooking, etc. Learning new things will enhance your self-confidence.
This is the information age and we are bombarded with information. Many of us have read dozens of books and know a great deal. But, it doesn’t matter what you have read or what you know. The question is; Are you creating the life you want? Or do you feel stuck? Are certain issues or behavioral patterns holding you back and keeping you from getting what you want? Maybe you wonder if this is all there is to life. Perhaps you’re in therapy and want to enhance your progress. Whatever the reason, you’ve decided it’s time for a change.
Have you ever wondered why you respond to life’s situations the way you do? Why you procrastinate or get angry, upset, confused, bored, disappointed or afraid?
We’re sure you have goals and dreams: to make more money, to have more intimate and satisfying relationships with family and friends, to buy a home, to have more time for yourself, to be happier, to lose weight, to travel, to be healthy or more peaceful. Our desires and our motivations are innumerable.
Some of us will begin to act on those dreams. Others will lose momentum, get stuck, or fail to start at all. Some will be successful in one area but not in another. Why does this occur?
What keeps us from achieving goals and the life we desire?
How can we move beyond the transparent blockages in our life?
the secret is out … Those who write their goals accomplished significantly more than those who do not write their goals. What’s more, in a recent study at Dominican University, it was shown that those who wrote down their specific goals and elicited the help of a friend for accountability achieved those goals 50% more often than those who did not write them down.
Yet people still struggle with questions like “How do I set goals?” or “How can I achieve my goals?” The problem is that the vast majority of people mistakenly believe that they have goals … when in fact, they have only dreams or wishes … Or maybe they’ve tried setting goals in the past and didn’t achieve them and now are afraid of failing again. Those who have the mindset, skills, and habits needed to actually achieve goals aren’t sharing their secrets … until now.
That’s why I dedicated my time consistently listening to, reading about, learning from and attending seminars by the top motivational speakers, business people, authors and sales gurus in the world. I want to share what I have personally learned about why all top salespeople and self-made millionaires achieve their goals in life and how you can automatically model them to complete your goals too, putting you ahead of the game and instantly in a league of your own.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!